Monday, March 11, 2013

Have you heard the word?



I've been surfing on Pintrest and I came across this game called Scoot!  Naturally my interest was peeked and I had to dig deeper.  So I did what I always do and I YouTubed it.  (yea that's a new word)  Its a really simple game were the kids rotate around the room answer questions on cards and recording them on their sheet.  How easy is that!?  Best of all the wiggles can work their way out as they move around the room.  

We will be starting measurement this week and I wanted a way to use Scoot.  So, I made a game measuring in inches.  I can't wait to try this with my kiddos.  Be sure to grab a copy at my TPT store.  It's normally $2.00, but for today I will have it listed for just $1.00!






On a side note I would love to build some more followers on my Facebook page.  Just click to little button on my blog and follow me for blog updates, sales, and news about my TPT store. 


 

 Thanks for taking the time to read!  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment