Sunday, March 24, 2013

2 truths and a lie revealed!



Thanks to everyone who commented on my 2 truths and a lie.  The winner is...... I'm not from the UK, but I wish I was.  I love nothing more than to curl up in front of the tv and watch my BBC Netflix shows.  From Doctor Who, The IT Crowd, and Little Britain I just can't seem to get enough of the accents and the slang.  I hope to visit there one day.

 I do have 4 tattoos.  I have one on my wrist, one on my shoulder, one on the inside of my foot, and one on my neck. 

My husband and I have been together since we were in high school.  He's been with through it all and I love him more everyday.  

Hope everyone is have a restful weekend.  I'm looking forward to not having to get up for work tomorrow morning.  
post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment