Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sharing the Goods

So I'm finally putting my stuff out there.  I've been purchasing some fabulous teacher made activities for over a year now on teachers pay teachers.  I just find that I don't always have enough time to make my own things, but there isn't always an activity that matches what I need.  I figured I've just got to make time now.  With all of the changes in our curriculum and my new baby (interactive notebooks), I need to be able to reach my students in rigorous and relevant ways. 

My first download if for FREE!! So go and grab it.  It's a foldable I used in my students interactive notebooks.  If you haven't heard of interactive notebooks before check out my pinterest pages on reading and math.  They are AMAZING!   At the start of every new lesson my kids and I take notes in our notebooks.  These aren't your boring everyday notes.  No siree!  They have color and action.  I plan on featuring a section out of our notebooks every week.  I will show your pictures and student examples.  I swear you're going to love it!  

So go grab my foldable at my TeachersPayTeachers store and get to writing! 


“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.”
Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment