Thursday, April 4, 2013

Measuring in milliliters and liters...






Yesterday I finally got to use my new Animal Hospital pack on Teachers Pay Teachers.  The students had a great time giving medicine to the animals and it was great practice measuring in milliliters.  Check out my previous post on the activity.
 Here are some pictures of my future Veterinary Technicians! 




I hope everyone is have a great week!  We are gearing up for State Testing next week so I won't have much to share =(.  Come on SUMMER!!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this idea Kaci! What a great way for your kiddos to make the connection to real world jobs.

    I love the name of your blog and am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over for a visit when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heater! The kids really enjoyed it. I think I may have a few Veterinarians in my group. Thanks for joining my blog. I'm headed over to check yours out.

    ReplyDelete